- Clearer vision – Contact lenses sit right against the surface of your eye, hugging the natural curvature. Due to this, they give you a wider field of view (better peripheral vision) and less of the visual distortion which is common when wearing eyeglasses.
- Effective on different eye conditions – Manufacturers use advanced technology and materials to create prescription contact lenses which can be used on a wide range of eye conditions. Whether you are near or far sighted, have astigmatism or require multifocal solutions, your eye doctor will be able to assist you in finding an effective product.
- Easy for active lifestyles – If you love sports and being active, contact lenses are a great choice. Along with giving you clearer vision while you’re out on the field or exploring nature, they also won’t get in the way of your gear. You can easily wear sunglasses, goggles and helmets and, unlike glasses, they can’t fall off your face.
- Unaffected by weather – Contacts don’t fog up and aren’t affected by rain, wind, sunshine or snow.
- Comfort first – There are a wide range of contact lenses for different eye conditions, shapes and levels of sensitivity, so you can easily find a pair that fits you perfectly. Your contact lenses should feel completely comfortable in your eye, as if you have perfect, natural vision unlike glasses which can pinch your ears, slip off your nose or feel uncomfortable.
- No need to match – Glasses frames need to be neutral if you want them to match all your outfits, otherwise you’re going to have times when they clash with your clothes. Contacts completely remove this issue, allowing you to wear exactly what you want, whenever you want.
- Affordable – Contact lenses are cheaper than ever and available in a range which suits you, from soft daily contacts you can throw away after a day’s use, to contacts that last a week or even a month. This also allows you to get more creative, not only with trying new brands but also trying new colors. If you’ve always wanted a different eye color, contacts are the safest and most effective way to achieve it and, without frames in the way, your new look will really stand out.
Speak To Your Brickell Optometrist For Affordable Contact Lenses
At Florida Eyecare Associates, we’re experts in providing specialist, friendly services for anyone looking for high quality care and affordable solutions. Our eye care specialists can assist you with your annual eye exam, contact lens, eyeglass fittings, allergy screenings and more. The health insurance providers we currently accept at our vision center include Medicare, Vision Service Plan (VSP), Opticare, EyeMed Vision Care and many more. To find out more about our practice, please contact us today at one of our locations.